Springwell Car Park
Car Park Principles:
- Health and safety is the first concern and the responsibility of everyone using the car park.
- All drivers need to be respectful of each other and mindful of the children.
- All drivers must be patient and give way as appropriate.
- Priority must always be given to emergency vehicles.
- There is a maximum speed limit of 5 mph
- On entering the car park, all vehicles must turn left to drive around the one way system. Vehicles are not to drive up the middle lane or turn right.
- All car parking spaces must be used. Cars are not to double park if there are empty parking spaces.
- If all spaces are used, cars can double park in the middle lane, facing the front gate and drivers will need to wait in line to leave the car park.
- When double parking in the middle lane, parents are to be aware of their position in the line and leave as quickly as possible, allowing others to leave
- Cars are not to double park in the left hand lane, obstructing the bus route.
- On leaving the site, drivers are asked to turn left to avoid queues in the car park.
- Only Blue Badge holders can use the disabled car parking spaces.
Car Park One Way System